|U.S. Army Major General Albert “Bert” N. Stubblebine, former commanding general of the United States Army Intelligence and Security Command says: “I look at the hole in The Penagon, and I look at the size of an airplane that was supposed to have hit the the Pentagon, and I said ‘The plane does not fit in that hole. So what did hit the Pentagon?’ 9/11 was a fraud.”||[sc:youtube id=”daNr_TrBw6E”]|
“Gun Facts” by Guy Smith is exactly what it says and is an excellent reference for anyone that just wants the facts about guns in an easy to read and understand format. Who? What? When? Where? Why? How? Pretty much the whole range of these questions gets answered by Guy. The eBook is full of facts and quotes and is reasonably well cited as to sources. As a seasoned instructor in computers and electronics let me just say that this is an excellent book for people new to the subject of arms as well as a “must have” reference for those of us not new to the subject. The book is FREE! The question is, are we? Read for yourself and you decide…
- Abraham Lincoln was elected to Congress in 1846.
- John F. Kennedy was elected to Congress in 1946.
- Abraham Lincoln was elected President in 1860.
- John F. Kennedy was elected President in 1960.
- Both were particularly concerned with civil rights.
- Both wives lost a child while living in the White House.
- Both Presidents were shot on a Friday.
- Both Presidents were shot in the head.
- Lincoln’s secretary was named Kennedy.
- Kennedy’s Secretary was named Lincoln.
- Both were assassinated by Southerners.
- Both were succeeded by Southerners named Johnson.
- Andrew Johnson, who succeeded Lincoln, was born in 1808.
- Lyndon Johnson, who succeeded Kennedy, was born in 1908.
- John Wilkes Booth, who assassinated Lincoln, was born in 1839.
- Lee Harvey Oswald, who assassinated Kennedy, was born in 1939.
- Both assassins were known by their three names and both names are composed of 15 letters.
- Lincoln was shot at the theater named “Ford.”
- Kennedy was shot in a car called “Lincoln” made by “Ford.”
- Booth and Oswald were both assassinated before their trials.
- A week before Lincoln was shot, he was in Monroe, Maryland.
- A week before Kennedy was shot, he was with Marilyn Monroe.
- Lincoln was shot in a theater and the assassin ran to a warehouse…
- Kennedy was shot from a warehouse and the assassin ran to a theater…
- and most amazing of all?
and possibly the most important of all? Both Lincoln and Kennedy issued United States Notes. Money issued by the U.S. Treasury and not bearing interest to bankers.